Thread: BOUDREAUX'S DOGS

Wink BOUDREAUX'S DOGS

Good day! Would like to know who still runs these lines, bred tight and right down from the original yard from Floyd Boudreaux ?

What can be expected from his line of dogs and how would you define them...all pro's and con's about this specific bloodline would be appreciated.

More interested in the recent descendants from his stock, are they still around or totally watered down? Historical info also welcome.

What bloodlines crosses best to his stock and what does not work at all?

Hope to get some good info on these legendary dogs!

Is there anyone on here that runs Boudreaux's Maverick or Skull, Scream, Reno dogs...any others ? Would like to see some dogs down from these lines...?

Floyd Boudreaux is still running his blood.

I know quite a few guys that are still using dogs that were based on Floyd's principles and I tell you right now you can't buy jack from them. I've known them personally for 8+years and can't buy a dog from them for no price. They just don't sell or breed more than what they need or they can feed. they also all are connected with each other, but guys i've known with the skull stuff that were serious have really moved on from it. They either crossed it with Reno or Boss or some other Eli blood because it wasn't holding up on it's own that much. Honestly it can cross well to anything just moreso depends on the dogs. They have different strains within their strains, some of the Reno dogs are like Reno, rugged game dogs and some that have an influence of certain dogs like Boss, Penny or T-bud have added ability and punch to those dogs which you get a few superb dogs at least one out of a litter. Not to rant but those guys aren't on boards and when they are they never speak about their dogs.

Boudreaux' Ham P.O.R. is putting some nice ones on the ground if you want his ELI blood.
    Go with Boudreaux' Marty if you want his Redboy blood though he must be getting up there in age now if he's not already passed on, Marty that is.