Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best pure red boy blood out there?

Best pure red boy blood out there?

To the best of your knowledge.

i woudnt say there is a specific strain of redboy that is better than the other. you going to have your good ones, and your bad ones. personally i like the medlins outlaw blood from v.whitley. i know there is more redboy out there but based on my experience i like the whitley dogs.

What do you mean by best?

Still working and still producing is what I mean.

I have heard good things from the yellow , but the mims line deserves a shoot out from the kittens , marlowes good game dogs and producing http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...e&dog_id=84137 its crossed with a bit of snooty this line the real thing !! http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=16071

I have always liked the Hap dogs intense smart well rounded dogs. Yis Ole Man

The most well rounded dogs I've seen with any consistency over the years of messing with Redboy dogs have been the Deacon dogs. I would say Yellow John is a close second, but he's not a Redboy dog.

I like Deacon as well.
    got a ?, if Yellow Johns' not a Redboy dog what would you suspect his lineage to be, just a conversation piece.
    Gr Ch Yellow=Hemphill/Mayfield cross, Gr Ch Mayday=Hemphill/Mayfield x Hollingsworth? that he may have been a Hemphill descendant has been kicked about from time to time about him and his supposed sire (although I think CYJ has dispelled that rumor to some degree)...any other possibilities or maybe even facts to dispute his ancestry? I know this late in the game we ride, what we ride regardless.

Mims dogs incredible. One of the best I ever saw was off a dopey little amber dog. Yellow john was certainly a redboy dog, one of the original ones.