Thread: No Quarter Kennel Pups

DID YOU HAVE THE PUPS///????

Nice Breeding......Wish I Could Have 1.........keep up the good work scooter is doing pretty good....

Awesome Jesse, I hope we can get something out of Scooter. She's an incredibly well bred dog and a good one herself.

Blast - the bitch died on me, never had the pups. Just lost Ottis in a kennel accident to a young up and comer. Sad day for me as he was a great little dog. I do have plans to breed his brother, out in Vegas, to a Red Rock bitch to try to hang on to this gene pool

That looks good

Quote Originally Posted by No Quarter Kennel View Post
    Awesome Jesse, I hope we can get something out of Scooter. She's an incredibly well bred dog and a good one herself.

Blast - the bitch died on me, never had the pups. Just lost Ottis in a kennel accident to a young up and comer. Sad day for me as he was a great little dog. I do have plans to breed his brother, out in Vegas, to a Red Rock bitch to try to hang on to this gene pool
    Damn Ferg, sorry to hear that about Ottis. I'm sure he is in a good place, as for the red rock blood, sounds good to me and on another note I'd like to send you a gyp, heavy caver bred to run to your palomino male. She is new to the yard and I was gonna run her to Bruno but I'd like to tighten up on the caver.......

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=475173

Get at me and let me know if this is possible....
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jesse View Post
    Damn Ferg, sorry to hear that about Ottis. I'm sure he is in a good place, as for the red rock blood, sounds good to me and on another note I'd like to send you a gyp, heavy caver bred to run to your palomino male. She is new to the yard and I was gonna run her to Bruno but I'd like to tighten up on the caver.......

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=475173

Get at me and let me know if this is possible....
    Thanks
    Depends on when you wanted to do it.