Thread: WILLIAMS BLOODLINE OPINIONS ON THIS CROSS VERY OLD SCHOOL BLOOD!!!

WILLIAMS BLOODLINE OPINIONS ON THIS CROSS VERY OLD SCHOOL BLOOD!!!

SIRE : (LINE BREED BULLET/ELI)
    http://www.bullypedia.net/americanbu...=199671&gens=9 8 GEN

DAM : (BOYLES/REDBOY)
    http://www.bullypedia.net/americanbu...=199923&gens=9 8 GEN

I am very happy with the cross just like REAL DOG MEN opinions THANKS!!!

Threads like this generally don't get a response, and I'll tell you why. First, the only "Williams bloodline" that ever was a true bloodline was the Jim Williams' family of dogs. T.L. Williams also had dogs that evolved into a family bred predominantly by Bobby Smith.

I see dogs named King Williams and Bee Bee Williams, but one mating by some guy named Williams sure doesn't constitute a bloodline. I have never heard of either dog you posted, nor have I heard of their parents. Of the 8 grandparents, I have only heard of 2 of them, Emmitt and Honey. If you are happy with the cross, that is all that matters. If you want "REAL DOG MEN'S" opinions, most real dogmen have probably won't have an opinion, because they have never heard of these dogs.

Bully websites won't get you any opinions either.

Quote Originally Posted by TFX View Post

I have never heard of either dog you posted, nor have I heard of their parents. Of the 8 grandparents, I have only heard of 2 of them, Emmitt and Honey. If you are happy with the cross, that is all that matters. If you want "REAL DOG MEN'S" opinions, most real dogmen have probably won't have an opinion, because they have never heard of these dogs.
    I second that motion.

Ok 1st off I am Williams and thanks for the reponse but yall did not answer the ? any real dog man knows that just because you have not heard of a few dogs in the 1st 2 gen means nothing but that you have not hear of them?? That's it!! 65 peps have viewed the thread and I got 3 reply tell me stuff I know no one has the cross but me!!that why I put 8 gen for the sire 8 for the dam for real dog men to give there opinion of the cross THAT'S IT!! Real simple unless u can not read a ped then I understand. And who care bout the bully site look on this data base or Feds online if u want

New subject Please

And sire is the old blood post a ped that has closer and more red dog /bullet blood in 2013 I will be waiting !!!

R2L
    relax. i would edit some stuff you wrote cause there is not much tolerance for it on this board.

fact is, not much can be said from the peds. the last 2 generations is what really counts and obviously no 1 has seen them. every hound got oldschool blood if you look far enough.