Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharapova stolen at GUNPOINT last night at 1 AM

Sharapova stolen at GUNPOINT last night at 1 AM

I had given one of my foundation bitches to my partner to condition for the upcoming ADBA show in Texas. As he was walking her last night at Houston Memorial Park, 3 suspects approached him and pulled a gun on him asking him for the keys to his car. He said his keys were in his car. They asked for a cell phone. He didn't have it on him. He said "give me the dog". My friend is a US Marine that did TWO tours in Afghanistan. He is by no means a push over. Regardless, they have my foundation bitch. Anyone with any information, please call (832) 423-6665. There will be thugs in the Houston area looking to sell this bitch for a few hundred dollars.

R2L

Re: Sharapova stolen at GUNPOINT last night at 1 AM

Sucks to hear man, maybe good to let someone buy the dog if possible

The best of luck.

What part of Houston? I got some close friends in the 5th Ward area. I'm bout to get off work...I will call you.

Wow, that sure does suck. I swear to god, it seems like everything in life tries to prevent a man from achieving his breeding goals.

Hope you get her back.

damn, bro sorry to hear that...sent you a PM (just a suggestion)...

Damn... Shit is just starting to get out of hand now.
    Seriously
    I hope you find your Dog :x :?

Don't know anyone involved - I've had 13 dogs stolen over the years and got em all back but one.

This smells fishy to me.

We normally walk the dogs late that way Bif and Warren Worthington III don't freak out whwn they see a bulldog get GEEKED out. Nothing fishy

I hope you didn't take my statement as an ill-intended assumption. I just know a lot of folks do a lot of bullshit things with these dogs and EVERY SINGLE TIME I've had a dog stolen, they had ties to someone I knew or someone who knew someone I knew sort of deal.

I hope everyone is on the up and up and this is a real random deal and I hope you get the dog back for real. I love how your dogs are bred and the way they look.

that sucks but at least your buddy was not hurt make sure you make call to the pound daily theres a good chance they may just kick the dog to the curb not knowing her value. good luck yis fl boy