Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update

Update

I just installed some powerful new software that is going to enable us to launch an all-new platform, not just to present this forum but also to launch the full-functionality of the entire "Online APBT Database" concept, including a host of articles, DVD tutorials, reference links, etc.

If it seems like I am "not around" much this next week, it is only because I am tweaking this new software before launching it into operation. When that happens, there will be a period when this Forum will shut down, as all tables/data, etc. are transferred into the new platform, and a message will be provided as to when to expect the transition to be complete.

This is going to require a lot of work that is being done, so please be patient, but I think everyone will be happy (and amazed!) at the eventual "face lift" 8-)

Jack

Re: Update

You are doing good work Jack, and I thank you.

Thanks for the warning on the shut down. lol Good luck and I hope the transfer goes well for you.

nice!!!! (Must...resist...urge...to blast Jack with as many questions BEFORE shutdown...). Can't wait to see new format...

just make sure you have a " for the computer illiterate" section...I'll be needing that!

Thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by shake-em!
    (Must...resist...urge...to blast Jack with as many questions BEFORE shutdown...)

Quote Originally Posted by Hakeem
    just make sure you have a " for the computer illiterate" section...I'll be needing that!

If it looks like what I was on earlier you have to change the colors. It was hardly visible.

Yeah, those were the default colors after I just installed it, so it isn't even close to being ready yet. Matter of fact, I messed up the .css and am trying to un-**** my blunder

But there is MASSIVE potential to this software, and after I learn how to tweak it right, it will blow away the current set up and really be nice for all

Jack

That's whats up Jack . Make this thing space age .

Quote Originally Posted by red dog
    That's whats up Jack . Make this thing space age .
    The integration and functionality of this software package is amazing, and will transform this place into a veritable treasure-trove of good information and resources 8-)

Can't wait to finish customizing it!

Jack