Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ed Crenshaw Blood

Ed Crenshaw Blood

Any thoughts info on this blood? Heavy Gonner, White Bandit?

Brickface this is a old blood line, in it's purest form the E. Crenshaw bloodline, is probably no longer in existence today. If so, probably owned by some very private dog men. I figure most of it today is crossed up in the better Maurice Carver blood lines. Could be some of those crosses down Mexico way.

Mr. Joe Beal had some of the last of the older E. Crenshaw blood line through his Ida Red bitch. One of the last bitch dogs in S.C. that carried a lot of the E. Crenshaw blood. Was Foust's Tabu dog id= 28107. The back end of my Chuck dog's pedigree began with the Carver/E. Crenshaw dogs. You can note also the bitch E. Crenshaw's Blue Belle was a direct daughter off Mc Craw's Snow Ball and half sister to Lonzo Pratt's Andy dog.

IMHO, Foust's Tabu should have been bred to some of the top winning straight bred M. Carver dogs. He would have been sitting on a gold mine. Crossed to the Burns blood line etc. am told some good dogs were produced off her. Believe a member on here has some of this Foust blood line in their dogs. Would like to chat with Mr. Foust, Mr. Green Wood on the on lines pedigree site, said he would get his phone # for me. But never got back with me.

Another bitch dog that is maybe alive and well today. Would be the Steve's Sadie II dog id= 23240. This bitch carries the most inbred blood line of the dogs you mentioned above. This blood line IMHO opinion should cross best to some good straight Carver dogs. This Sadie II bitch was advertised with her picture on this site or the on lines pedigree site.

I could be wrong, but check with Evolution kennels, he might know for sure. Would like to see Sadie Mae II bred to the best straight bred Vise Grip dog with no out cross that might be out there today. Could make a interesting cross.

These dog id's numbers are for this site. Cheers

Another dog to look at is the Licon's Pebbles, dog id = 8006. Some of the Licon and their off spring are on this site with the rest shown on the on lines pedigree site. Look at Licon's Copper dog id =9974. I thought this was a interesting blend. Cheers

I have access to private line bred Steve's stock. Question is if I can get it do I get it for the high tag?

When you say a high tag. Are you meaning a high price for a stud fee or puppy or young dog etc.?

You have one hell of a breeding right under your nose. Post a picture of your Colby dog BrickFace's Willie to it's pedigree. Is Willie a strong built, deep chested dog with a good back end? Your Colby dog is bred heavy back to Colby's Dime and Colby's Rifle. These were the two Key Colby dogs that Heinzl bred his yard around.

Your Brick Face's Bizzie bitch is bred IMHO about good as it gets today. Bizzie has a good clean pedigree. When you do a Test breeding of your Brick Face's Willie to your Brick Face's Bizzie bitch.

Looking at the backend of the 14 generation lineup. The offspring show keying on just one primary dog. Being the Indian Bolio dog. If you look down the full line of that 14 generation line dog lineup. Every major dog that was ever worth mentioning is in the genetic make up of these two dogs.

Your Bizzie bitch is one of those rare bred brood dogs. Mr. Egan Skinner told me if you take time to study out the dogs you already have. Going across sea and land to find something better can be more disastrous than using what you already have. Cheers

Ditto Brickface. I got your pm. Overlooked the deceased remarks in your Willie dogs pedigree. Got to take more time to look at all the stats. LOL If you could find some more of those same bred dogs. Look as good as this other dog you are looking at. Might get that other dog at a much cheaper price or stud fee. Since the dog you are now looking at appears to be sold on the merits of it's breeding alone.

A nice looking dog though, but the price is way out of line for my pocket book. Unless one has enough money to burn a wet mule. LOL Cheers

Redhead dropping pups off eli x Sadie in a few days. Doesn't get tighter or better. Repeat breeding to:http://www.machobuck.com/Eli%20X%20Sadie.htm

Nice breeding you have there Evo, looks real good. How are the pups off the 1st breeding doing?

Very nice Evo. Guys around here speak highly of you!!

That's nice of y'all to say, but not mine. Belong to redhead. He's a member here. Those 3 pups growing up nice from first breeding