Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GUT FAT!!!

GUT FAT!!!

I have always heard and when i shaped a dog my friend who shapes dogs allot told me that i had allot of gut fat now i have read some post its hard to take off gut fat or you have to know what your looking at when you talking about gut fat .Really would love you guys take and how do you guys take that gut fat out your dogs when shaping them? THanks in advance

Re: GUT FAT!!!

flirt pole is really good, swimmimg, and i really love using speed chute best working tool that many use

What's a speed chute HBK?

Edify me

I think he is referring to the small chutes that football players and track sprinters use.

TRY WALKING LONG WALKS 3-4 DAYS A WEEK ABOUT 30-45 MINUTE WALKS AND A LITTLE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR IN HIS FEED. YOU MAY LIKE THE RESULTS.

You're feeding kibble arent you.

For a 50 lb. Dog I feed 2 cups pro plan 2 tablespoons of mustard greens , 1/2 can makereal & 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar .. I walk 2-3 miles for around 2 weeks . Weighing him on digitals after he empties out bring him down till u can barley see the last 2 ribs , but u gotta work it off don't starve the dog!! Don't drop anymore than a half a pound a week ur try'n to get him to the lowest possible weigh without him getting weak !! If he's groping to fast add more pro plan

Gut fat in my opinion is more of a diet issue, working the dog should burn gut fat naturally. If the dog is not burning the fat during a keep, then you maybe over feeding the dog. Feeding by measurements works better for me for maintenance feeding, during a keep I feed by sight and weight. JMO

I've never seen a dog on raw with gut fat. Not saying there isnt but if there is they are feeding it way to much or the wrong food.

I've noticed the same when my dogs were switched to raw...the leaned out naturally.