Thread: MORGAN & TREE'S VOODOO

MORGAN & TREE'S VOODOO

is voodoo a show ch or a box ch any info would be gladly appreciated thanks in advance

Voodoo is a real champion but people who I trust to be in the know say he's paper hung. His sire should actually be listed as his grand sire.

He is paper hung, the dog in question or not shown on the ped was bred by a buddy of mine , but he is still a good dog that produced good dogs

What can we do? That dog is hella old lol

Over 90% of the old dogs are paper hung. Like Brickface said what can we do? I'ii tell you continue to bred it true to the form that you have, because despite the truth it's working.

I've heard this as well about voodoo, does anyone know his true pedigree? just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by HBOA View Post
    I've heard this as well about voodoo, does anyone know his true pedigree? just curious.
    Did a little search and according to some post on other sites and a pedigree search Nitro would actually be his granddad and not his sire. If you have a pets account search this dog. Laflorida Outlaws' Nero

He is hung , my buddy bred the dog that is in the ped and not shown, a Honeybunch Rascal female. But voodoo was a good dog and good stuff is 8out there down from him

Really Ch Voodoo was a paper Ch?
    I had a daughter of his and a feebly cross that was a good bitch, I'd take a paper Ch that produced like that than some of these 3xW (equivalent to schooling rolls) that are called Ch's.
    You have no idea how many dogs went 1 HR 2 times plus but stopped 20 mins with good yrling. Would you breed to that ?