Thread: white dogs off of tight bred eli/bolio dogs?

white dogs off of tight bred eli/bolio dogs?

has anyone ever gotten a completely white dog out of eli/bolio dogs? a friend of mine bred a son to mother and got one all white pup, the rest of the pups are all red black nose..

Hello Devildog5811. To get a litter of all red smuts and then one white one. May be a throw back genes to the older dogs of way back when. Would like to have both dogs pedigrees entered into this site and look at test breeding at 14 generations.

If the white one has a black nose/ black ticking or larger black tattooing type black marks in the skin. Take a good look at the picture of Tudor's Rock. Even some light small lemons spots in the hair. Best set that pup aside and give some good care to it. Especially if it is well put together and a stout pup. I would give it at least 22 to 24 months to mature before even giving some light training.

Red Smuts are rare also, myself personally have never saw a red smut that was not a very good to great dog. Sure there have been some bad ones.

One of the reasons I take notice to such things as this and from the bloodlines you stated. You may be getting some throw backs to the old F.G. Henry/Tudor dogs and the old Feeley/Corcoran dogs. The older Tudor bloodlines carried these older blood lines. If you take your time and raise them right. Might get some extra rough/ hard mouth/foul fighters. Watch these pups. Around eight weeks or so, they may start going into each other in a serious way. Get them separated fast if so.

Do not wear out your brood bitch. You should have a resting pallet of sorts for her to jump on and get away from them once they can run out of the box after her. Take Care, Cheers

Cecil Middleton got two great little white /black nose bitches that are shown in the breeding of his Prince dog that was later owned by Wes Truett. Garner's CH Dolly bitch had those white female dogs in her pedigree. When Cecil got those white dogs he called me wondering where this color was coming from. Being mostly Eli bred dogs etc.

My Young's Tina Marie (Coplins) was a little white bitch/black nose with black tattoo ticking in skin and few light lemon specs in the skin. Jackson's CH Coal Cat was marked the same and was a exact clone look a like replica of Heinzl' Polly. All these dogs mentioned carried a lot of the Tudor Dibo and siblings of Tudor's Dibo in the bloodlines.
    Last edited by CYJ; 07-02-2020 at 09:09 PM. Reason: correction

Good post CYJ. I had heard that white bulldogs can be throwbacks to earlier dogs.

This dog below was all white, he was in a litter of 8 born from a mother/son breeding --

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=56154

Interestingly there were 2 all white/red nose pups, 2 all red/red nose pups, 2 red and white/red nose pups, and 2 cream color and white/red nose pups, and each pair was male/female. One pup died at birth but the other 7 survived.

The mother is red/red nose, and the sire (her son) is also red/red nose. He came from a litter of 11, all of which were red/red nose with the red shading from light red to a dark red. There is some old blood there, going back to Bolio, and I remember that some of the Crabbs dogs were white.
    Common sense isn't so common these days.

thank you guys for the imput