Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PRODUCING GOOD OFFSPRING @ STUD

His 1st litter are 2 1/2 to 3 yrs. old and have 3 "W" with them already, but got some I think are bred a little better for combat around 7 months..Hope so anyway.??? He is "PRODUCING" alot of his own traits and he is a dangerous dog for the spots he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNING View Post
    His 1st litter are 2 1/2 to 3 yrs. old and have 3 "W" with them already,
    3 w's???let's see them because you've doing a lot of false advertising lately.

His 1st litter are 2 1/2 to 3 yrs. old and have 3 "W" with them already, but got some I think are bred a little better for combat around 7 months..Hope so anyway.??? He is "PRODUCING" alot of his own traits and he is a dangerous dog for the spots he goes.
    Did I understand you correctly?

You start rolling them at 7 months

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    Did I understand you correctly?

You start rolling them at 7 months
    I think what he means is they should be better because they are a battlecross

YOU don't know anything about my Dogs, so find a Post that you have actually seen the dogs, YOU have NEVER seen either of my 2 posted and better wish you don't, with that silly stuff you are calling Bulldogs...Stay in your little group of snitches, and STAY AWAY FROM ME, OR COME SEE ME, AND GET OFF THE KEYBOARD...YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I LIVE. Let you borrow a MILL and you would not even bring it back, had to get N2k's to pick it up and bring it to me..Right SNITCH, Working with the Law.

And NO jack I wait until they are mentally ready ( Not on fire) as people put it and always 22 months-ever how long I feel is needed...All dogs are different even from the same litter and if you spend time with them EVERYDAY as I do they will let you know...I have had 2 1/2 yr. olds that still acted like a Clown/Puppy these are not ready ...because 99% of them will change their style as they Mature, I have seen many change from #1 win to #2 hunt between 2 1/2 and 3 yrs. old, a completly different dog. JMO

And NO jack I wait until they are mentally ready ( Not on fire) as people put it and always 22 months-ever how long I feel is needed...All dogs are different even from the same litter and if you spend time with them EVERYDAY as I do they will let you know...I have had 2 1/2 yr. olds that still acted like a Clown/Puppy these are not ready ...because 99% of them will change their style as they Mature, I have seen many change from #1 win to #2 hunt between 2 1/2 and 3 yrs. old, a completly different dog. JMO
    Good post!

You have my respect for letting your young dogs grow up and treating each as an individual.

Too many these days rush things and a lot of good dogs are wasted at a young age...
    Common sense isn't so common these days.

He's a good dude and have some good dogs.

Is there anything off of Walker available