Thread: Dakota. Line

Dakota. Line

Does anyone use the salom oil they sell? Thanks

Yes, I've been feeding their Salmon oil for about 3 or 4 yrs now. It is very high quality wild Alaskan salmon oil at a great price. I know a number of other folks who use it too, and I have not heard any complaints.

Salmon oil is one of the best things you can add to a dog's diet and at $27.95 a gallon with $10 shipping, it is a great value.
    Common sense isn't so common these days.

Thanks SGC, I called yesterday an asked if it had something mixed in an was told no. Just making sure. I just order 2 gallons. Better price then what I was paying. Thanks again

where can i find this site at
    Louch

I had a few pups get sick while feeding it. When I stopped the oil, they started getting better.

dakotaline snares is how I found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hand View Post
    I had a few pups get sick while feeding it. When I stopped the oil, they started getting better.
    That's the first I've heard of any problems with this oil. How about your grown dogs, did they have any trouble with it?

I fed it to my old dog for about 3 yrs and it did help her. I have a new pup and she has been getting it in her food for 2 months now and she is doing well with a shiny coat.

I had emailed the company to check to see if there was anything added to the Salmon oil and they told me, no, it is 100% Alaskan Salmon oil.

http://dakotalinenares.myshopify.com...kan-salmon-oil

Their shipping is a standard $10 so I buy a gallon at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by SGC View Post
    That's the first I've heard of any problems with this oil. How about your grown dogs, did they have any trouble with it?

I fed it to my old dog for about 3 yrs and it did help her. I have a new pup and she has been getting it in her food for 2 months now and she is doing well with a shiny coat.

I had emailed the company to check to see if there was anything added to the Salmon oil and they told me, no, it is 100% Alaskan Salmon oil.

http://dakotalinenares.myshopify.com...kan-salmon-oil

Their shipping is a standard $10 so I buy a gallon at a time.
    I had 13 pups, 6 were getting salmon oil and 7 were getting cod liver oil. Out of the 6 pups, 4 were sick. Two died, two recovered when I stopped feeding it. My other 7 pups that were being fed a cod liver oil from another place had no problems. All 13 pups interacted with each other and the oils were the only difference in the diet. One pup literally died within less than 24 hours of me wen noticing they were acting funny. I have fed that oil to grown dogs also with no problem and one of the mothers of those two litters had no problems on it during the same time.

Not saying it will happen to you or even that I am 100% this causes it. But I won't be feeding it lol

That sucks you had 2 of the pups die. It does make one wonder, as I have fed this oil for yrs with no problems and my pup had been on it since she was 7 weeks old. I give it maybe 5 times a week and it certainly looks like a very high grade oil with good color to it. I also know a number of dog people who feed it too. I have no idea why your pups got sick on it but I can see why you would not feed it again. How did they act when they got sick? Could they have gotten into anything else to make them sick?