Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Garner's Ch El Negro dogs

Garner's Ch El Negro dogs

Got bored so figure I start a thread on El negro his offspring and there offspring and so on.... also your favorite crosses or family breedings to do with them.

How are yalls doing?

I'm on my second one I went in the military and never got to do anything with the first one. My family got rid of him before I got out.

This is my new one I got from TG. Everyone says oh my puppy is smart my puppy is this! Well I'll say this mofo is smart when he wants to be. He is close to 6 months old and over 36 pounds now. Very active pup.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=59405

Heard good things about CH. Dexter a couple years back before I even thought about purchasing from Mr. Garner.

Well bred.

Good looking puppy.

I have had a few like that really smart when they needed to be or when they wanted to be, other than that, hard headed as all get out.

Interested in how the thread gets going.

S

I've heard good things about CH DEXTER also. Maybe member Frosty Paws will chime in and shed some light on him specifically.

S_B

Thank you EWO!

Yea S_B me too I've seen him write something about dexter feed on his first keep. Froooooooosty!!!!

But yea it seems his offspring are otw to making some noise so I said why not get him doubled up! Haha

Make sure his exercise and 'work' is fun and he enjoys it now. Smart dogs figure things out later and can be really hard headed when being taught to work later on in life.

Never too early to teach them how to work. The key is allowing them to think it is fun/play...not working.

Best of luck.

EWO

Very smart worked a slat mill first time no problem!

Quote Originally Posted by EWO View Post
    Make sure his exercise and 'work' is fun and he enjoys it now. Smart dogs figure things out later and can be really hard headed when being taught to work later on in life.

Never too early to teach them how to work. The key is allowing them to think it is fun/play...not working.

Best of luck.

EWO
    This isn't my first game bred dog I also worked and trained dogs in the military I know all about work is play play is work. I've seen many dogs bulldogs and other working breeds go through the motions and/or quit cause they ain't feeling it no more. I do short intervals with him so I know he will enjoy it and will end up working hard as a grown dog.

had one sired by a brother to dexter, she was the hardest keeper ive ever encountered and as it turned out the most useless dog ive ever owned.

Sorry to hear that from my experience they are the more laid back garner dogs...

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=59647

Very nice cross. I owned the Ez Domi bitch on the back end of her life...wish I'd gotten her as a young dog to see what all she could've produced.