Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCRATCHIN' DOG DESIGNS Gamedog Apparel

SCRATCHIN' DOG DESIGNS Gamedog Apparel

The best custom designed game dog apparel on the net is available here at:

http://scratchindogdesigns.onlineshirtstores.com

Did you draw that?

Great merchandise, my shirts are holding up great, i wear them all the time n they still havent faded

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    Did you draw that?
    That is actually a photo of Angus as a pup to which I applied a photoshop filter and then turned into an animated gif.

Quote Originally Posted by ponchday View Post
    Great merchandise, my shirts are holding up great, i wear them all the time n they still havent faded
    Thank you very much! I'm glad you like the shirts. They are great quality. I also have a bunch that still look like
    new even after 2 years and many washes.

Quote Originally Posted by scratchin dog View Post
    That is actually a photo of Angus as a pup to which I applied a photoshop filter and then turned into an animated gif.
    Well, either way, it looks great!

(Hint: You need to make a 150 px-wide version for your Avatar and a 200 px-wide version for your profile pic )

Cheers,

Jack

Well, either way, it looks great!

(Hint: You need to make a 150 px-wide version for your Avatar and a 200 px-wide version for your profile pic )

Cheers,

Jack

Thank you!
    I will be working on that today. That tiny pic just doesn't do Hollingsworth's Bull any justice. Glad to see the avatar/profile pic sizes increase. That is my pet peeve on most boards.

Quote Originally Posted by scratchin dog View Post
    Thank you!
    I will be working on that today. That tiny pic just doesn't do Hollingsworth's Bull any justice. Glad to see the avatar/profile pic sizes increase. That is my pet peeve on most boards.
    Wow, it sure doesn't! I can tell it's a nice-looking dog, but I sure couldn't tell it was ol' Bull specifically. You can make him bigger too if you want

Cheers

Wow, it sure doesn't! I can tell it's a nice-looking dog, but I sure couldn't tell it was ol' Bull specifically. You can make him bigger too if you want

Cheers
    Yup..this is a great pic of Bull and my new fav. I was able to make him somewhat bigger but I can do better by cropping out most of the background. That was a great idea to use my animated .gif as an avatar too. It's just going to be tough to replace ol' Bull.

I know, sentimentally it is nice to have him there ... but that is just a cool animated .gif and goes with your name better

I may have to change my avatar too, from a pic of my own grille going on a photoshoot ... to Poncho or Silverback