Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Registries

Registries

Who do you think the best registry is out there today I see there is more and more of them. Just trying to strick up some converstion and get this board going

Re: Registries

Quote Originally Posted by Icedogger
    Who do you think the best registry is out there today I see there is more and more of them. Just trying to strick up some converstion and get this board going

I personally don't register my dogs anymore, but when "I have to" I use the ADBA, just because they have more pull. I have been an ADBA-Registered Kennel for 22 years, and have exclusively run my own line since the beginning, and don't really need anyone "else" telling me how my own dogs are bred.

Ultimately, I intend to have this www.PitBullBible.com website here stand as a paperless registration body, once I get the database up and running.

Jack

Another sweet idear!!!
    I also like the adba

If I have a dog I want to show I will register it with the ADBA, otherwise I use BFKC.

Not for nothing adba is still the preferred but as far as the shows go sometimes the judges be playing favorites the aadr shows Be slacking I would love to get it poppin a little bit better talking bout the tri state and pottstown shows

Is there a rule when you show a dog in a fun show that the hound has to be registered?
    Or is the points put on the owner's name/Dog exclusively? Curiousity?

I used to deal with the ADBA, but my government went BSL and us working doggers put that paper to the side.Now it's more about the dogs compared to some shiney ped.

Yes, as far as US shows go, the ADBA requires your dogs to be ADBA-registered.

They put up all the money for the shows, and they expect to get it back because every dog has to be registered with their registry, which is understandable.

I suppose a team of bulldoggers could pool their money, vote on who's a judge, and arrange a get together with a team effort ... without any sanctioning body at all.

Jack

Thanks CA for the info concerning the above water shows.The other Jack goes without question.
    Thanks

I use the ADBA and SDR when I register dogs.

ADBA, BFKC, SDR, UKC, AADR, WWDR....... Damn that is a bunch and I know I forgot probably at least two.... When I need to register a dog I utilize the ADBA.