Thread: Dog with one nut

Dog with one nut

Is it more difficult for him to sire a litter? Meaning do you have to stick him more times?

I believe a dog with one testicle is can sire pups without a hitch. Obviously two is better lol, but I have heard one will get the job done just fine. It probably wouldn't hurt to use a stud specific supplement though. Good luck with it!

Indian Bolio had one nut, so did his descendent La Bamba.

I owned a male that had one nut and it didn't stop him from siring a litter of six

They probably all have two. But one is not hanging out in the sack like it suppose too.

I remember my last pups nuts dropped kinda late and at first it looked like there would only be one. The breeder would have me do a little "massage' lol and try to gentle pull them out. I would think if the only one drops the other would be absorbed by the body and therefore completely gone,

Quote Originally Posted by Milehighmisfit View Post
    I remember my last pups nuts dropped kinda late and at first it looked like there would only be one. The breeder would have me do a little "massage' lol and try to gentle pull them out. I would think if the only one drops the other would be absorbed by the body and therefore completely gone,
    It stays up there in the abdomen and can become cancerous.

It is cancerous when it stays in the stomach and it is also hereditary .So it wouldn't be a good idea to breed him

It won't necessarily become cancerous the chances however are a little greater