Thread: I need info on this

I need info on this

If a dog is on a hog for 5minutes n stop don't move n then start back shake out of hold breathe real hard n is he is very hot then when seperated scratch hard n true then seperated all this happen in 8minutes so bout 5minutes later he throw up blood his stool has blood in it he piss blood uet he is still hunting so could that be the reason for him stopping n starting back he didn't turn just stop

Any dog puking and shitting blood needs a vet, not a judge and jury.

Would you want to be evaluated as to your best performance, while you can't breathe and are vomiting blood.

For Chrissakes, these are animals, not robots, and I would be trying to figure out why my dog is vomiting and shitting blood, not wondering why he wasn't performing well.

You should already know why he didn't look good ...

Jack

That's why I ask the question all the was at the end that's taken care could that be reason y he stop n started back n result of him running hot

Personally, I would be at the vet trying to find out what's wrong with him, health-wise, not wondering online why he acted out of it.

His vomiting and shitting blood would have answered any questions as to his behavior, so my concern would be his health.

Good luck,

Jack

Thanks already taken care of

Let us know what was wrong with him ... do you trust the people you practiced with?

R2L
    i wonder why he shits and pisses 5 min after a 8 min roll. when did he last eat and why wasnt he emptied before?

That is my same point he always ran hot it was almost like black out n he threw up blood but he probably swallow a lot mouth action condition 31-33 he was bout 36

What did the vet say was wrong w/him?

I haven't took him he is not fit to go I am waiting he is doing fine the rwason I ask was for some understandin bout the problem I know I can go to the vet but not now it was two weeks ago he is fine