Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ((( BREEDERS/OWNERS - UPDATING/DELETING )))

Idea ((( BREEDERS/OWNERS - UPDATING/DELETING )))

Use this forum to announce changes needed to the Breeders and Owners Database.

Quote Originally Posted by apeman View Post
    There is a breeder and owner, Fishing Buddies, that I entered prior to the data base upgrade. I just received paper work on two of their dogs and discovered the name should read Fishing Buddy Kennels. Can a moderator replace Fishing Buddies with Fishing Buddy Kennels in the owner and breeder categories?
    Done

Have the courtesy to post THE FULL LINK to the dog you're seeking ... do NOT make me "hunt for it" for you.

This is the first, and last, time I am going to say this to you.

After this, all future cries for help will be ignored, unless the link to the dog you're having trouble with is posted.

Thanks for understanding that "your job" is to make "my job" (of helping you) easier ... by posting the link right here with your question

Jack

Hi.

What does OCB stand for?

A lot of people are in the habit of abbreviating everything they do, but we honestly don't like that here.

Ask yourself if it would look good on the pedigrees if people put RK for Rebel Kennels, SK for Southern Kennels, VGK for Vise-Grip Kennels, etc., etc.??

Does anyone really want to look at the pedigree of SK's Mayday?

I think you know the answer to this.

For this reason, please get in the habit of entering in COMPLETE NAMES.

Keep in mind, these are final presentations of your animals and your kennel name.
    We're not using cell phones texting casually; we're creating public/community documents of our dogs by creating pedigrees.
    I don't have the manpower here to keep track of all the lazy/sloppy/bad pedigrees entered, but I do try to change them when I find them.

If you get in the habit of plugging in complete names, you will simply make your pedigrees look better.
    Abbreviations are frowned upon here.
    People who put in TG for Tom Garner, PP for Pat Patrick, IS for Indian Sonny are simply lazy and eventually will get the boot.

For this reason, please get in the habit of entering in the full name for everything you do here.

Thanks,

Jack

could you please delete c.taylor s/r/k from breeders and s/r/k from owner list. i corrected my pedigrees..

I created a breeding in the breeding database and all of the pups died. Is it possible to delete the breeding and all of the pups from the database?

I need to delete the following ped (for some reason i'm not getting the option to delete it) http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=54754. Thanks and I apologize for the mishap.
    -Listen to the dog, and you'll go further.

Quote Originally Posted by Phabolous962 View Post
    I need to delete the following ped (for some reason i'm not getting the option to delete it) http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=54754. Thanks and I apologize for the mishap.
    Phab the only person who can delete peds is me. That's why correct data input in so important. I deleted this ped and the other one, please be more careful.

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKFACE View Post
    Phab the only person who can delete peds is me. That's why correct data input in so important. I deleted this ped and the other one, please be more careful.
    Will do bro, once again I apologize! Thanks for understanding.
    Yardboy Phab
    -Listen to the dog, and you'll go further.