Thread: Another breeding question

Another breeding question

I have gotten them to stick twice now and both times after they have been knotted together for about 20 minutes or so and he slides there seems to be a lot of discharge that comes out as well. Is this normal? The fluids are clear. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.
    Creek Bottom

Creek, that is prostatic fluid which does contain some sperm. Lots of dogmen believe it is best to hold the bitches back end above her head for a time after the tie is broken. Jack does this and shows his technique in his breeding videos.

The richest sperm is when the male enters the female and begins to thrust vigorously, so while it isn't necessary to maintain that fluid inside your bitch. It is insurance.

Good luck,
    S_B

Thank you did the last stick today and actually tried that and held her up for about a minute and hardly anything came out. So I got three solid ties on days 12, 13, and 14. Day 11 is when I started and he ended up sliding out after all the vigorous thrusting so hopefully some good was accomplished on that one. Thanks again for all the advice it's much apriciated.
    Creek Bottom

Did your gyp take sir?
    LOYALTY BEFORE ROYALTY !!!