Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adding Garner Blood

Adding Garner Blood

I live 45 mins away from Tom Garner, Someone i know wants to sell me a pup who has dogs from him. The pup is off of ch dynomite. What you think?

Re: Tom Garner

Is the guy who has this dog a good dogman, or "a guy with a pup he wants to sell?"

I personally wouldn't buy a single thing from anyone who has not repeatedly and consistently produced his own winners ...

Jack

Not sure jack, I seen pics of the brother and sister that he is keeping. The one male must have not past his schooling process. But the ped is all toms stuff. I have bullet blood, virgil blood and mims blood. I was wondering if i should mix garner stuff in with it?

I only know him off facebook.

Re: Adding Garner Blood

This belongs on the Bloodlines Forum.

My honest opinion is there is no way I would buy a dog from "a guy I met on Facebook," but that is just me.

I also would not discuss ANY "sporting" activities with him at all.

This is not a game and you have to use some basic sense and precautions.

Jack

Thank you understund.

Why not just get one from TG himself? I know I would get one off of Bobby Peru if I wanted to add some of his blood into a program.

His pups are 1200 dollars now!

Sometimes quality isn't cheap. I by no means can say what you have will be great but you have a good chance to win and if you hit jackpot you win big. Yes a pup might be $1200 but is it better to pay $1200 For a good genetic breeding of some quality or is it better to buy 3 $400 pups of no quality and hope one cuts the mustard so you can breed it with hope you finally get a good one. At least with breeders such as Garner, Vise Grip, etc is you know there is a higher chance of getting somethin special and if not great at least something that offers value to you and your yard not just a turd who made it across..

True but this guy has garners blood. The ped is nothing but garners. I was just thinking, Whats the different in buying a pup from him, or TG at 6 weeks old. So really how do you know what you are getting.