Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TEXAS - TAKE ACTION! MAKE A CALL TO YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE, IT'S VERY EASY.

TEXAS - TAKE ACTION! MAKE A CALL TO YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE, IT'S VERY EASY.

http://www.rpoatexasoutreach.org/Leg..._Restraint.pdf

http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/
    ^^^FIND OUT WHO REPRESENTS YOU HERE ON THE RIGHT SIDE, PUT IN YOUR ADDRESS AND PRESS "SUBMIT"

IT'S VERY EASY, I MADE A CALL TO MY REPRESENTATIVES IN JUST A FEW MINUTES.

TELL THEM YOU OPPOSE THE BILL, VERY SIMPLE.

Good info Treez!!

Quote Originally Posted by S_B View Post
    Good info Treez!!
    Thanks, SB! I hope folks take a quick second out of their busy day to make a quick call. It was really easy and quick and can make a big difference.

BUMP

Quote Originally Posted by treezbulldogs View Post
    TELL THEM YOU OPPOSE THE BILL, VERY SIMPLE.
    This is all you have to tell them ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by S_B View Post
    Just do it ✅
    Very well said! Thanks for the bump also, SB lol.

I know there's Texas doggers on here, I hope they take a quick second and call. It was REALLY quick and simple.

up date=== ok who's making the calls== lets hear from you= some are i know because of the results so far. we need more calls and help get you momma- cousins- wife call hell i don't care get you ex wife to call. because of a few ones who have called we are looking better. hb1800 is still in stage one===hb234 is in stage 2=== hb235 hasn't reached stage 2===hb2562 ad hb3963 are still in stage 1. what this means is they aren't getting the support needed to pas these bills. good work to the ones and the ones thinking you might help you call will Dan

Thanks for the update, PMD. Let's keep the phones ringing folks.