Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ((( PHOTOS OF FAMOUS VISE-GRIP DOGS )))

((( PHOTOS OF FAMOUS VISE-GRIP DOGS )))

Since the database allows for the uploading of 4 photos per dog (plus a video), I am now going through some of my old photos to update the dogs of my own bloodline, just for those fans who might be interested. Since Poncho, Missy, and Ruby were the single most important elements into my bloodline, I will of course start with them

Remember, the Media Center allows you to upload videos also, so eventually I will pull video clips off my old yard videos, and update with videos where possible

I will be continuously adding photos, and will announce when I do here, so this thread will eventually get pretty large

Enjoy,

Jack

Missy is THE most beautiful dog I've ever seen on picture. Absolute perfection.

Thank you, and she (Screamer and Jezebel) remain my top 3 bitches I have ever owned.

Sure wish I got more pups out of Missy, though, but what a specimen she left me with Silverback

Jack

Screwed up Lil Kim's ped ... fixed now.

Found an old pic of MOK's Diamond Dude I thought I would share

Also added his brother Space Man and his sisters Snow White and Legend, another great producer

Nice, I like Spaceman.

He was a really neat dog ... constantly vibrating with intensity ... because every cell of his body "wanted to please" you ... haven't seen him for over 10 years, but I miss him everytime I see his photo.

I know the feeling. Sounds like a nice dog.