Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new to this site and seing some old frinds

new to this site and seing some old frinds

Hi there Jack long time no see ore hear i should say about 10/12 years!!!. i see furgison is on this site as wel.. site was pointend out to me by a countryman who hase some intest in pup from a litter on this forum. Hope to hang around here from time to time, and hopefully contribute to the scene. thanks Big D Limey kennels.

Re: new to this site and seing some old frinds

Welcome aboard Limey.

Ha-Ha!

Long time, no see Big D ... and a hearty "Welcome aboard!" to you

Thanks for joining and I very much do look forward to your participation here.

Hope life has been treating you well all these years 8-)

Cheers,

Jack

Thanks nash , Jack il take a risirved step back and wil enjoy the topics. im a guest here so il keep a lid on it for a wile and wil post from time to time.
    in the past when forums where new to the dogscene everybody came out gun blazing with there truths and ecspeienses, witch brought along some strange oquard internet battles witch ruined many a desend to good forum.. some of us learned from that... anyway jack i see your still firerd up. i alredy seen some nise discusion posibiletys with you . old man!!!!!!!!!!. hahahhahaha......

I am not that damned old D ... well, maybe I am getting there :cry:

LOL.....I know exactly what you are talking about and what you mean Limey.

Good to see you on the board. How bout you and me get together some how and blend this Alligator stuff of mine with that Limey's stuff you guys have? I''m up for it. I thought even back when we was squabblin it would be a hell of a set of dogs.

Welcome to this board. Great Site. None better.

Big D - you need anything or I can help in any way - let me know at coachferguson@live.com

Very nice to see you!

Good to have you on board. To quality this site is!

Quote Originally Posted by NQK
    LOL.....I know exactly what you are talking about and what you mean Limey.

Good to see you on the board. How bout you and me get together some how and blend this Alligator stuff of mine with that Limey's stuff you guys have? I''m up for it. I thought even back when we was squabblin it would be a hell of a set of dogs.

Welcome to this board. Great Site. None better.

Big D - you need anything or I can help in any way - let me know at coachferguson@live.com

Very nice to see you!
    Hi there Furg!!. everybody back then was walking tall chest forward head in the air twisting there elbows up and down like a stuborn arogant game roosters.
    and everybody had the same problem!!.
    people where not used to the world becoming so small!!so quik. and ego,s that meet head on.
    can remember ourselfs, and guys like C jack going all out with old pat patrick.. everybody qubeld with every body. kinda shamefull looking at it with hind sight.
    but i gues those where lessons to be made and learnd for the better.
    altho sometimes it is still difeceld to hold back and bite your lip.
    But hel yes sure we can work something out!! i got some nice males at stud for the usa(not for europ) for some aprooved and selected bitches.
    please tell me from that groop of alligator breeders your one of the last i belive that is still fooling around with them what happend to the other guys???...
    anyway we resendly have a compleeat Parkson trowback!!!. tru the ch candy bitch. here is the ped
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/mo ... _id=402941 altho only presend 12 1/2% on paper 2 out of this litter of 6 he put his stamp on them like they where hit direckly bij him. first time we had 2 choklate ones in 20 years!!!.
    besides the old brood stock males we have,the best male i have right now must be the King Pin dog(for some rezen i like the name king lol hahhaaha) he is a big old alligator sucker black and tan a ecseptional dog in every way......

Quote Originally Posted by Ipk
    Good to have you on board. To quality this site is!
    Thanks ipk aprisiate it

Best not to forget putting me on the list for that Limey x Alligator dog. Goes for both of you ! Ha !