Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION EVERYONE *Apostrophe*

ATTENTION EVERYONE *Apostrophe*

Little did we know that new technology would be screwing up the database. There have been lots of new peds made with ’ symbols vs ' and causing the ? Error. This is because your smart phones are dumb af...lol...and does not recognize what the correct symbol for an apostrophe is '

To remedy this on iPhone go to:
    Settings->general->keyboard->turn off "smart punctuation"

I don't own android but there should be a similar pathway to disable "smart punctuation"

If you can't figure out how to change the settings on your phone, then simply hold down the apostrophe symbol when entering peds and you should get multiple options

Select this -> ' not this -> ’

Hopefully the software company will remedy this problem soon, so I can patch this up

Thank you for your work and dedication.

I had this problem when I first joined, trying to use my iPhone to make peds. A admin helps me with them and he figured out what the problem was, so downloaded swype and used it. Didn’t know about this tip on the iPhone so thanks for the tip.

hey buddy off topic I accidentally added a dog that is already added Dogmaster Iszam. I can't figure out how to correct this

Quote Originally Posted by Flex1mecca@gmail.com View Post
    hey buddy off topic I accidentally added a dog that is already added Dogmaster Iszam. I can't figure out how to correct this
    It's fixed.

S_B

Subscribed Member
    How do I correct the duplicate peds that I created?