Thread: entering information

entering information

I am trying to enter my pedigree. I have the problem that MBK' Robber is a sire on three of my pedigree's and he is not in your data base, and I do not have MBK's robbers information to enter to create one so what now? I've had nothing but problems with this site yet was told it's the best. will give it credit for allowing me sign in once my money was paid unlike pedigrees on line.

Hello Jim. I did a google search for MBK' Robber and MBK's Robber. Did not show up on any of the main sites. This dog appears to have been never registered anywhere. If you can contact the person that bred this dog. I may can help you. There is no problem with this site. If a person does not have a valid pedigree on their personnel dogs etc. All we can do is do a google search and check out any sites that dog's pedigree comes up on. Also too cross reference and see how many pedigrees of such dog are in agreement. I just got back on the site. Since Super Moderator S_B and one other Moderator are no more.

I imagine Brick Face has been overwhelmed. Will try to help you all. Not implying anything on anyone. I am pretty sharp on most of these pedigrees and how the older dogs etc. were bred. I was around the game a good while and enjoyed studying UKC/ADBA old and new pedigrees. I use to have a very extensive APBT dog library. Knew what most of the dogs of older specific bloodlines looked like.

Do you know the sire and dam of this Robber dog and is the name spelled correctly. If you read this at such a late date. Let me know. Cheers