Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Carolina APBT Club (FUN SHOW) May 31, 2014

Eastern Carolina APBT Club (FUN SHOW) May 31, 2014

This will be 2 Conformation Fun Shows with Judges Tarheel Matt (AM) and Dawn Greenfield (PM) with ALL DAY to run the Treadmill Race. All non-food vendors welcome. Food and Drinks available the entire duration of the show!
    SPECIAL PRICING ON LIFETIME SINGLE OR FAMILY MEMBERSHIPS!!!
    50/50 Raffle

This will be a total of 4 Fun Shows hosted by the Eastern Carolina APBT Club and we look forward to hosting a sanctioned event soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eastern2.21.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	144.6 KB 
ID:	633  

I am going to try and make that. One of my ole dog buddies George Cox lives there. Easier drive than up to the mountains. Use to have a ADBA dog show in Charlotte N.C. which was only a 90 minute drive. Believe Wilson N.C. is around three hours for me. Got to get in touch with Matt. Cheers

CYJ hello this TJ I wanted to know if you are still coming to show if so would like to meet you thanks tj

I am still planning to go. Sent Matt a e-mail. Was this show advertised on the on line pedigree site? Will be glad to meet you. Another good retired dog man that lives in Wilson is G. Cox. Had thought about visiting him. Last time we talked was not as interested anymore. So may pass.

Would love to drop in on J. Spruill on the way up, but may try on the way back. Phone # have changed and address, so may not be able to hook up with him. Cheers

sorry but want be their

Ditto cdj396. I did make it to the dog show. Was a small group and all had a good time. Was on the hot side and most had to keep a eye on their dogs. Was some nice looking dogs and very well mannered dog men and women. All knew their stuff about their dogs. I was very impressed.

Got to meet a few along with getting to see Matt again after 25 years or so. Would have mingled more, but it was hot and I stayed under the tent. Some of the fellows broke out a big pedigree and where looking at it. Wanted to join in, but a young dog man was asking some questions. Maybe next time. Hope the pedigree is in this data base. I always had a passion of studying those pedigrees.

Dave Shirley and friends did a great job. I spoke to Dawn Greenfield. Her dog did real well in the show and I thought she said her dog was a Patrick x with some Hollingsworth breeding in the blood line. Extra nice looking dog. Cheers

glad to hear all had a good time can someone post when will be the next show so I will be inform a little in advance thanks tj

Can anyone tell me when their will be another show and the location thanks tj

Maybe scratchin dog will let us know. Believe she is a moderator on this site. Dave Shirley plans I believe to have another show this October at the same location in Wilson N.C. Will be I think a sanctioned show instead of a fun show etc. Cheers
    Last edited by scratchin dog; 06-18-2014 at 09:25 AM. Reason: removed my name from post