Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New training mill

New training mill

New mill on the market. First five get a new introductory price. I commissioned a custom fabricator who builds motorcycles, trucks and his own pool to build me a mill and he knocked it out of the park. He used my old chandler mill as a model and improved on everything. He used all stainless steel hardware, oak slats, visit his website at. www.agogemills.com.

Nice job, if it's anything like the chandler mill it'll be a good one, they are one of the best mills going.

Nice looking mill. I looked into Chandlers work before and heard nothing but good. I mainly wanted one due to him being fairly local and shiiping is always something to deal with when considering mills. Being that number is in or about the same area I may have to look into them as well. Out of curiosity what's the introductory price? Also is he open to do refurbishing? Thanks In Advance.

The first 5 he is selling for 1200 plus shipping. Yes he can refurbish as well. Does the mill need major work or tune up. Call him and ask for prices for repairs. What do you think your mill needs? If you call him to talk dogs he is not a dog man. He is craftsman that I commissioned to build one. It turned out so nice I asked him to build a few more. I have used and seen many different mills. The AGOGE is hands down the best. The attention to detail is the difference. He built custom Harley Davidson's, custom trucks his own pool. As soon as I can get my phone to upload the pictures you will understand why I asked him to build my mill.