Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kandyman at stud-Cham/Werdo/Boyles

Kandyman at stud-Cham/Werdo/Boyles

He is located in baton rouge, la.
    Stud fee is private treaty.
    He is one hell of a dog. He will make adba champ sometime in the near future. We rarely go to adba shows, but everytime we have brought him he has placed and has won a BIS trophy. He is a winner, from a litter of winners, his parents are winners, from litters of winners. His first litter is full of good young prospects. The younger litters look the part, but are to young to evaluate.

Don't let the loss scare you. He is a real nice hound and anyone who has ever seen him will tell you the same.
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=27339

Nice dog, what is his chain weight?

Nice bulldog you have there. Just out of curiosity what kind of fee are you asking on him?

He is a big dog wise. He sits on the chain around 50lbs, but none of his kids are that big though. I'm thinking $500 and a pup if I like the way the gyp is bred, $750 if I don't like how the gyp is bred. His littermate died after winning his 4th. Im sure there were other winners in the first litter as well, but I'm not sure where they ended up.

Very well bred dog!

My buddy at cbtsk called it right when he made that breeding.

Very nice dog, and sometimes it's in losing that we find out how much of a bulldog we really have

Kandyman is a really nice dog. I can attest to those facts.

How many times has he been bred?

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyPaws View Post
    Kandyman is a really nice dog. I can attest to those facts.
    Thanks buddy, it means alot coming from you.

Wise, he has three litters on the ground. The oldest are 2 years old and look very nice by all who have laid eyes on them.