Thread: Question

Question

I have a female that has weird het cycles she was suppose to come in last of December and she did not.the last time she came in I had another female here when she was in heat and brought her in.I don't have another female here now and want get her bred she is getting old and I have never got her breed because of this.any help with how to get her to come in where I can get some pups of her.thanks in advance

Start her on an exercise routine that generally does the trick. They never come in when you want them to!

Quote Originally Posted by S_B View Post
    Start her on an exercise routine that generally does the trick. They never come in when you want them to!
    X2

Quote Originally Posted by S_B View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by loot View Post
    X2
    Agree.

Get her active. Bring her in. Walk her, feed her better, maybe even bump her for 5 min, after being in the house a week or two.

A lot of times coming to a brand new yard will bring a bitch in, and bringing her inside is similar.

A lot of times, a quick bump will bring them in too ... so do both.

Jack

Thanks!! Everyone for the answers!!she is ch charlie bred so wanting to breed her before she gets to old no more left like her around her.

B-vitamins and exercise usually work but putting up a huge forfeit always works too!...EWO