Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slat mill I built

Slat mill I built

Just thought I'd post a couple of pics of a slat mill I built. I learned a lot while building this mill and I'm going to have a stab at another one this summer.

I'm not looking to build and sell these mills, I just thought I'd share my project with you all and any advice I can give or receive on the matter will also make for good chat I hope.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=99yJH_3PdrM

Cool

Nice one. And thats how u sound sober.

Lol cheers Skipper, I can only assume by that comment you've heard me drunk hahaha

If so I apologies in advance lol

Nut
    nice mill, like the length

Quote Originally Posted by Macker View Post
    Lol cheers Skipper, I can only assume by that comment you've heard me drunk hahaha

If so I apologies in advance lol

LOL no need for apologies. U remember that big bearded viking u met a few months back?

Haha yes I do, it was a joyous time my friend lol. How are you keeping, your dogs are looking well, I think I saw some pics of them on Facebook, would that be right?

Im good thanks. How are you? yeah i deleted my facebook account, but your right. Dogs do look good

Lol nice one, It's all good here as well, keeping busy with the hounds, that's the main thing.

Thats it. And you got some top bred dogs for sure. I'm adding that stuff eventually.

Kool, give me a shout and let me know what your thinking. Hopefully the next time we meet I'm easier to understand lol

That's what happens when you start feeding a group of Irish me beer at 2 o'clock in the day, come the night they become very difficult to understand lol