Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Older Dog

Re: Older Dog

Oh no, he wouldn't be on a vegetarian plan, I should've explained it better. They have supplemental "meals" with are dense with assorted berries, green leafy veggies, and things like that. I was thinking of making a "breakfast" meal out of the berry mixture, and following a raw diet like you outline for his "lunch." He'll be getting the same amount of muscle meats, organ meats, bones and oils as any other good raw diet, just a large percentage of the fruits/veggies raised.

I'll be sure and let y'all know how it works. I'm going to have all of his stats (sperm count, motility, etc) done when I get him, and I'll do them again after he's been with me for awhile, as the main goal is to have him collected and stored. This way, though, we can get a good look at whether the diet switch up is doing as much on the INSIDE as I'm sure it'll be doing on the outside. We shall see

Re: Older Dog

Quote Originally Posted by QCKLime
    Oh no, he wouldn't be on a vegetarian plan, I should've explained it better. They have supplemental "meals" with are dense with assorted berries, green leafy veggies, and things like that. I was thinking of making a "breakfast" meal out of the berry mixture, and following a raw diet like you outline for his "lunch." He'll be getting the same amount of muscle meats, organ meats, bones and oils as any other good raw diet, just a large percentage of the fruits/veggies raised.
    I'll be sure and let y'all know how it works. I'm going to have all of his stats (sperm count, motility, etc) done when I get him, and I'll do them again after he's been with me for awhile, as the main goal is to have him collected and stored. This way, though, we can get a good look at whether the diet switch up is doing as much on the INSIDE as I'm sure it'll be doing on the outside. We shall see

Oh, okay, that makes a lot more sense to me. I do a very similar thing actually, just not as exact or systematic as you do.

If you don't mind, please post your results (improvements/lack) that your diet has on your stud as things progress!