Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ((( THE SITE HAS BEEN SOLD )))

Thumbs Up Welcome Back :)

First of all, we apologize for the delay in getting this site back on track.

I paid for a complete site migration, from my server the Brickface's server, and it took much longer than anticipated. Ultimately I had to go in in there and identify the problem myself, which was simply one of the huge data tables was not transferred correctly (only importing 108 tables instead of the full 250 tables of the original). With the problem thus identified, the engineers were able to complete the site migration, so here we are open again

Anyway, at this point I officially pass the ownership torch to Brickface. He is now the site Administrator, though I will likely also retain the Administrator "hat" to assist him as he learns the full functionality of this very complicated resource.

We appreciate everybody's patience during this transition. Many of you will be delighted that I will no longer be around, lol, but to the members who are upset at my leaving, rest assured I will still contribute articles and such, here and there, as time permits. I will not post on any other APBT forum but this one, as I relinquished my membership to PedsOnline last year.

Cooler still, I have also purchased VHS-to-mpg. equipment to eventually upload all of my videos onto here, of each and every dog I have ever owned, as well as of each and every dog I have ever videod, again only onto this site (the only APBT database to allow video).

In closing, I would like to thank each and every individual who is been an active contributor, especially those who have been conscientious to make sure that their data entry is precise and accurate. This attention to detail, and the compartmentalizing of all the data, is what has made The Pit Bull Bible Online APBT Database the most sophisticated canine database of any kind, let alone within the pit bull community.

So here's to a Happy and Prosperous New Year to everyone, and please welcome the new owner: Brickface

Jack

Congrats Brickface! Good luck! Can't wait to get rolling again on here!

Thank you to everyone for your patience while the site migration was being complete. A special thanks to CA Jack for creating this monster of a database and passing the torch along. This is my OFFICIAL introduction to the board as the new owner and I look forward to keeping the wheels turning. We truly have something unique here and together we will continue to make this the number one source of APBT information in the world.

Brickface

Subscribed Member
    Brickface, congratulations on the site purchase. Can you please tell us just a lil info about yourself. Maybe what area your near. What dogs youve had or lines you like. What your day job is?
    Just curious
    THE WAY OF THE GUN

Quote Originally Posted by LEFTLANE View Post
    Brickface, congratulations on the site purchase. Can you please tell us just a lil info about yourself. Maybe what area your near. What dogs youve had or lines you like. What your day job is?
    Just curious
    My dogs and got a few pups.
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=38036
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=41238
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=23213

I like boyles/bolio crosses, Vise-Grip, and Eli blood.

I feed my dogs in the day, pick up shit at night, and work in between time.

I like to play card games and dominos, boxing, shoot guns, drink bourbon, and listen to 2Pac but recently got into Slipknot.

I have one friend I don't like very much and see him every once in a while if I look in the mirror.

Subscribed Member
    I have 2 littermates to highsocks. If your in WA i believe prettyboy was wondering about him cause he never herd nothing about how he turned out.
    THE WAY OF THE GUN