Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: termite

well would you agree if i said that (pure heavy termite) dogs will bring more roughness and mouth to the table, rather than a termite/cross, which could possibly throw that same typical termite traits but with more gameness, depending on what you cross it to.

The first hounds i had were rbj paladin dogs....termite coming through a son of booger(lockjaw) crossed to stumpy/paladin bitch....devastating hounds....wish i still had it....last bitch would not take care of pups...good blood....if it were me go to a reputable breeder....redjack blood

Ride or die kennels have the tightest and best bred termite dogs. And the dog are still working like the original termite dogs, according to the Termite man himself, Carolina knls. The dogs they have been under lock and key for over the last 25 plus years. They don’t let any out to the public.

I got a pup off illmatics Redboy Rick ( Tight Hollands ) to ilmatics Genesis heavy termite with hardcore blood hope he is a good dog one day . Idk how to post the ped on here.

That’s must be the hell on earth blood with the jeep in it that’s not game. The original termite dogs from the south not the east coast are very game. A quite few of them I seen them dead game. The termite blood is different down south. Trust me.