Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: termite

termite

point me in the direction for working,proving termite

anyone have any experience with the termite dogs coming through redjack

how do the pure termite dogs compare to the termite crosses

Bently are you talking about Powell's Termite? If so, his dogs got passed on to others many years back. Believe he still has a long stretch of prison time to do. Was told if he has to serve all his time. Will be in his 60's when released.

From what I have read on the on lines pedigree site. The member 2Bulls might can help you. If he does not know you very well, doubt you will get much info. Cheers

i know where i might be getting them from. but for now just doing a little research on my own. any info will help

yes powell/carolina knls

Quote Originally Posted by bently View Post
    anyone have any experience with the termite dogs coming through redjack
    JUST LIKE ANY OTHER LINE, YOU HAVE YOUR GOOD AND YOUR BAD.. FROM THE ONES WE HAVE/HAD ARE/WERE GOOD. CROSSED AND EVEN DOUBLED UP ON REDJACK.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpopdog View Post
    JUST LIKE ANY OTHER LINE, YOU HAVE YOUR GOOD AND YOUR BAD.. FROM THE ONES WE HAVE/HAD ARE/WERE GOOD. CROSSED AND EVEN DOUBLED UP ON REDJACK.
    i understand that. what traits where u getting? i ask this because i am familiar with termite dogs being hardmouth, rough dogs but with redjack being crossed and having the mayday/jeep/redboy/rascal out , where you getting different traits and styles?

Quote Originally Posted by bently View Post
    i understand that. what traits where u getting? i ask this because i am familiar with termite dogs being hardmouth, rough dogs but with redjack being crossed and having the mayday/jeep/redboy/rascal out , where you getting different traits and styles?
    SOME OF THEM BRING WHAT YOU MENTIONED, SOME BRING BRAINS AND SOME BRING BOTH.

IMHO, the Termite dogs are very rough, but not deeply game.

My dogs have faced at least a few HOE dogs, most I believe right off of Termite, and (while these dogs enjoyed an early lead) ultimately they quit to my Poncho dogs almost every time. That included dogs off of Gabriel and Salina, although I think one was off of Ch Herc and the other off of Ch Cock Diesel.

Memories fade over time, but I do recall Dream Killer's Cuervo (1xW) defeated one in 1:20, as well as Gorilla Warfare's Blazer (1xW) winning in :29. Also think a son of Mister stopped one, but I forget the details.

I realize a few matches don't tell the whole story, and different individuals paired-up yield different results.
    But that is just what I recall of the few times my stuff has faced the Termite stuff.

Jack