Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: in need of Berenil ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    No problem amigo.

Trust me, I know the anxiety that comes with having babesia in a dog I care about ... and the unsettling feeling of not having the drug onhand to deal with it on my own yard when needed ... which is *why* I stress making sure people have it onhand so strongly

Cheers and best of luck,

Jack
    I have to find the link to order all of the stuff I need. If it's not a thread it should be.

Thanks much respect

Quote Originally Posted by wrknapbt View Post
    I have to find the link to order all of the stuff I need. If it's not a thread it should be.
    Yes, wouldn't it be a good idea to have a sticky thread on the current places to order such supplies?

SFOD, best of luck with the treatment of your hound.
    Common sense isn't so common these days.

Quote Originally Posted by wrknapbt View Post
    The link is on this thread. Will make sticky.

Nut
    It might look a lot you have to have on hand when you read jacks book.(including the aftermath) But when you don't, you're going to regret it one day, for each thing you didnt bother to buy. Dont wait for it , cause you will loose dogs.

Some medication can be hard to obtain but for not having berenil theres is no excuse since its so simple to legaly order.

Good luck

Even if you have all that jack listed you'll find yourself wanting more or needing more. You get a lot of dogs that rare stuff will pop up more.

iv been trying to order berenil form http://www.vetproductsonline.co.za and it won't work i even had my wife try and nothing is there any other place to berenil from?

Idea

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    iv been trying to order berenil form http://www.vetproductsonline.co.za and it won't work i even had my wife try and nothing is there any other place to berenil from?
    You have to put the numbers of your credit card ALL TOGETHER or it won't work (no spaces).

YES = 1111222233334444
    NO = 1111 2222 3333 4444

Jack

make sure you choose the right country to ship first too