Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ((( THE SITE HAS BEEN SOLD )))

Thank you jack you are a big help to what i love hate to see you go. I hope they can do this like you have.

Hope everything you have planed will come full circle for you. I guess I'll see you around the Database . Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by real View Post
    Thank you jack you are a big help to what i love hate to see you go. I hope they can do this like you have.
    Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by loot View Post
    Hope everything you have planed will come full circle for you. I guess I'll see you around the Database . Good Luck
    Planning, preparation, and goal setting

Thank you.

I guess since I haven't paid my renewal yet my post wasn't worth post. I still wish you the best and thanks for all the hellp you gave me over the years.

Jack,
    Now that you are not the owner, you can really speak your mind without worrying about stepping on others toes.....ha ha ha ha ha, kidding. Congratulations on the sale and best of luck with everything. I am glad to hear you will be popping in and posting from time to time. You have built something truly unique with the Bible. You are a very driven individual. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by loot View Post
    I guess since I haven't paid my renewal yet my post wasn't worth post. I still wish you the best and thanks for all the hellp you gave me over the years.
    Hi. No, somehow this became a moderated thread topic. (LOL, even my response to you got moderated )

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Milehighmisfit View Post
    Jack,
    Now that you are not the owner, you can really speak your mind without worrying about stepping on others toes.....ha ha ha ha ha, kidding. Congratulations on the sale and best of luck with everything. I am glad to hear you will be popping in and posting from time to time. You have built something truly unique with the Bible. You are a very driven individual. Cheers!
    Lol, yes, holding my tongue has always been a weakness of mine

And thanks for the well wishes and high regards ... I just have something in me that has to get clarify, write, speak, define ...

It's good in some ways, bad in others

Farwell jack have fun on your new journey .. so who's the new owner may i ask??

Lightningstrikes

BRICKFACE is the new owner ...