Thread: Shade board

Shade board

Does anyone have any slick ideas how to build a shade board?

Here's a ideal that a friend of mine uses. It's a over sized pallet. Alot of places will give you them for free and as long as the wood is still good you can add a couple smaller piece of wood for the legs. Sorry about the camera effect.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/...5_172036-1.jpg

I'm digging that. There a plenty of pallets all around us that can obtained for almost nothing. I most cases you want them take them.

mine r simular.i get small pallets put he barrel on top of em,screw 2x4s 2 in front 2 in back.use 4ftx4ft piece of plywood on top bout 2.5ft sticks out in the front,then i lean another piece of plywood 4x4 fr more shade or shelter frm the rain

what about shade for a destructive dog

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Country View Post
    what about shade for a destructive dog
    Get two steel t-posts, a piece of roofing sheet metal and four zip ties .Go just outside his chainspot where he wont be able to reach and drive the steel T posts in the ground about 4-6 foot apart depending on length of metal, angled maybe 45 degrees toward his chainspot. Take the roofing sheet metal, drill holes and zip tie it to the posts top and bottom. I use pieces of metal 7-8' long. Before driving the posts down deep making it permanent check at different times during the day to make sure there is shade at all times. Hope you can make sense of this. lol pretty simple though.

i had stick my crazy gyp in a kennel.fr some reason she is happier n less destructive in the kennel.she does have a chain spot which i put her in,in the am n in the evening...i like ur idea bgblok68