Thread: ((( ADVERTISING GUIDELINES )))

((( ADVERTISING GUIDELINES )))

If someone is posting an ad of theirs, then let them advertise in peace.

Do NOT post "your" dog's link/ad, etc. in someone else's advertisement. Nothing is more rude and disrespectful.

If you want to advertise your own dog/stud, etc., then post your own thread topic.

And if you've posted an ad, and some jerk starts running his mouth at you on your thread, or posting his pedigrees on your ad, then notify one of the moderators to get that trash removed ... and the perpetrator warned.

The only exception to this is if the poster is a customer/friend of the thread starter and he's wanting to show off a dog from the advertiser that he likes.

Jack

PS: Moderators, feel free to delete any such unwanted/quarrelsome posts, thanks.

Great deal Jack. I just had to straighten some one on another site for doing that exact thing on almost every Post I made. Thanks,that's why this is my favorite site. It's 3:38 am & I was just showing a friend of mine why this is my favorite site. Im trying to convince him to subscribe. he just left my house & now I see this(even more convincing). Keep up the good work. BSK