Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEX

DEX

Is there sites that sell "DEX" overseas???....anybody kno where I can purchase this drug??

R2L
    in europe?

I don't care as long it's a good site

Jac, can I order this anywhere or I have to get it under ground??

So nobody knows where to get Dex from??

R2L
    ill send u an adress in europe, dont know if they ship overseas.
    dont think u will find it legaly

Can I get the address also plz

There is a very good chance that what you get from overseas will not be the real deal. Will still be illegal to have. The correct Dex that was used. Was called Pref 2X not sure of the whole name now. It was made by the Upjohn Drug company.

Why this one worked so well is that it was a type Cortizone that was slow acting and long lasting. Was a dark thick milky looking liquid in it's bottle. The Azium was very clear and looked like water. Was fast acting.

I would like to add it was not used to dry out a dog to make weight. It's main purpose was to check Swelling of tissue/ bleeding/regulate dog into a deep breathing mode and prevent after effects shock.

I talked to my Vet a good while back about some plain B-12. Which the MD doctors are not offering much these days for the elderly. At least not my Dr. Really helps one if feeling run down. My ex vet said they are monitored on any meds ordered. Same as the drug stores.

The Hog and Cattle farmers use to be able with a whole sale license order all needed meds for their animals. Think that has been done away with.