Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help

Need help

Have a old stud dog that has no interest in breeding AT ALL really need some way to get something off him he hates all other animals period

A.I . Kit .if you don't have time to order one get a red solo cup .let him shoot off in it ,get the big turkey baster shrine from Walmart and a straw or a plastic hose .about 8 inches .rais the bitch up about a 45 degree s put in the sperm .easy .

Wut Wacc. said but think he left off backend up.And keep her still in this angle for about 10 min.

I said raise the bitch up at 45 % ,but I keep my bitches up for about 30 to 45 min ,poking around and making her flag .this helps pull the sperm to the eggs .

Red Solo Cup. I fill you up. Lets have a party.

Just don't drink to much.

The problem is i cant get him to shoot He doesn't even get turned on

I ve taken the hound to Greene and assoc. in Louisiana to get semen drawn and stored. they were able to get semen off other male we have but not off of this one.he just wants to bite other animals not breed them even when female is in full blown heat still has no interest what so ever in mating just biting. Vet was shocked so if anyone could point me in the direction of a facility or doc that has been successful in retrieving semen off of these caliber of animals I'm all ears��