Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: redboy dogs

redboy dogs

Just wanted to get opinions on boomer rom dogs. And if you had sny how were they.

I really like the breeding on that Back Street Truez Snake girl. Good bred dogs you have there. I would be surprised if you told me the Snake Girl did not have a hard mouth. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by CYJ View Post
    I really like the breeding on that Back Street Truez Snake girl. Good bred dogs you have there. I would be surprised if you told me the Snake Girl did not have a hard mouth. Cheers
    I see you know a lot about the V.J stuff have a buddy whom use it with the Vietnam lil spike stuff was thinking about adding some of it to the backstreet truez bitch we have!

Emmitt are you referring to Cottingham's Boomer? There is someone I talk with that should know those dogs well. Called this evening but caught me in the middle of watching my favorite TV series Once upon a time. May call be back later this week. Will ask if I do not forget to. Cheers

Sami the Arabs boomer. Pit island kennels

Me and my buddy went up north to get 2 right off of boomer and 1off of boomer jr. Neither off of boomer made the cut. The boomer jr male was ok and also had a pretty nice mouth on him as we'll. but personally I had better success with the haymaker dogs in my time. Just my experience with them. Might be different for someone else

No i agree the Hap / Haymaker Holland type dogs i always liked better.

Thanks for the advice fellas

One of our members Wrap Em Up. Has just made a heavy Holland breeding. The article and pedigree was just posted last week. Check with that breeder. Cheers