Thread: One more to remember

One more to remember

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=12083
    GR. CH. Dendy was born in F. Bohaček kennel, but like choosen puppy for embrocation compensation he was always owned by Atila Kennel's. Beside him there was 1 female and 2 male puppy's in hatch. We decided to buy those puppies too. They came to us when they were three months old. Dendy was very calm dog and he never participated in fights for food dish. When he was five months old he wanted to show his domination over his brothers and sisters for the first time. That was the time for each of them to have his own cage. Soon, with seven months we started to train him for match. We were very satisfied with things he showed in ring. When he was 21 months old he started his career which you can see in next table:

OPPONENT P/W Time Referee
    1. Hazard Kennel's CH. Wham JR (3W) M 25,0 0:32 M. Brother
    2. Kuba's Phil M 23,8 0:16 Špija
    3. Periša's Rico M 24,2 0:48 Zinetti
    4. Buček's CH. Hos (3W) MCW 0:17 Pletman
    5. Staforac's King MCW 0:31 Poštar
    6. Zelenović's GR. CH. Arči (8W) M 25,0 1:42 Lucky Boy
    7. Pera's GR. CH. King (7W) MCW 1:05 Slobo

Thank you for the rendition, great career: beat 2 Gr Chs and 2 Champs also, impressive.

He was something like mike tyson, powerfull fighter with probable the strongest bite ever in europe, and was huge, his pit weight was 26 kg but few times he fight way under pit weight and still had killer bite.

I know this is an old thread, but you're in a unique position to know about the famous Dendy vs. King match so I had a question about it. The word I have is that King was past his prime & was not in good condition for the match, both of which are obviously big mistakes when going into a crusher like Dendy. People have said that King's owner should not have matched into Dendy in the first place given his dog's advanced age, & then after it was clear his dog wasn't properly conditioned for the match he should have paid the forfeit.

Is there any truth to any of this? It was a classic match either way, bulldozer vs. matador; Dendy beat a great dog & King proved dead game against a great dog, I was just wondering how true all those rumors were & what your feelings about the match were. Thank you for your time.