Thread: Female with large vagina?

Female with large vagina?

Hi, I am having a problem with getting my male up and in my female. This is a key repeat breeding she has not been bred within the last two years, and when she came in this time her vagina seemed to have dropped extra low. There is not a prolapse from what I can see, but when his penis goes in it is not up and in. Almost like he doesn't have enough to get there. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by U.G.K View Post
    Hi, I am having a problem with getting my male up and in my female. This is a key repeat breeding she has not been bred within the last two years, and when she came in this time her vagina seemed to have dropped extra low. There is not a prolapse from what I can see, but when his penis goes in it is not up and in. Almost like he doesn't have enough to get there. Any suggestions?
    1) Artificial Insemination;

2) There is a breeding technique (starting at about 3:40 in the tape) where you hold your bitch's head between your legs (her head facing the way your ass is facing), with you leaning over your bitch's back. You guide the male in, and when he starts pumping, you clasp the back of his hamhocks, with both hands, and pull him UP and TOWARD YOU to really get him up high, almost over her back, so his back feet are about a foot off the ground. This gives him maximum penetration and he will tie in her.

I don't show it as well as I could in that tutorial, but if you try it you will "get it" ... or maybe not, but I think you'll get the point once you try.

If that fails, AI is the way to go. NO SERIOUS BREEDER SHOULD BE WITHOUT AN AI KIT, EVER

Jack

Tried it numerous times. His penis seems to point downwards and out the Virginia. The forts breeding I done with him I used your technique. As i bought your breeding secret dvd. It worked with her and all other females up until this point. I am baffled.

AI then

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    NO SERIOUS BREEDER SHOULD BE WITHOUT AN AI KIT, EVER

I had the same issue this past week. I tied the gyp to something the keep her head in place, I put my thigh between her front and back legs using it to push her back legs and feet back. I had my back leg behind her. If your male is not used to breeding have someone walk him straight up behind the gyp with one hand I pulled the gyps vagina straight up and i guided the male with the other. Once the male was in i held the gyp back legs and the male did the rest. It was strange see a gyp hang so low and that big my male fell out 4 times before i got a meaninful tie.

Ouch would fall out a lot because he would blow a load before he was fully-hard ... which was exacerbated when I bred him to Crawler, who had a big, sloppy cooter

I HAD A TRIPLE BRED GYP OFF OF FRISCO BACK THE EARLY 90S HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM. I NEVER GOT A LITTER OFF HER