Thread: Cats on Chains!

Cats on Chains!

This was on my local news tonight, I've never seen cats on chains with little houses before but they look happy enough --

http://www.whsv.com/home/headlines/E...330590191.html

But of course some bleeding hearts on Facebook are harassing the owner.

LOL imagine a "yard" of 27 cats on chains.... she's only got 7 cats now but did have 27 cats on chains before.
    Common sense isn't so common these days.

lol. looks like a retard to me tho. at least give em longer chains.

At least she doesn't have 50 cats in her house!

I think cats are among the foulest creatures to keep as pets.

People who keep cats inside allow them to shit in little boxes, dig and paw in the "litter," and then walk all over the house (beds, sinks, countertops, etc.) with little shit particles on their paws.

When allowed to run free outside, cats also breed like rabbits and they decimate the local animal life populations, killing all kinds of birds, lizards, etc. The amount of rodents cats actually kill is small and doesn't justify their killing native wildlife, as most half-way decent neighborhoods don't have rodent infestation problems.

Worse, by shitting everywhere there is soil (other people's gardens, etc.), cats spead all kinds of diseases, the worst of which being toxoplasmosis, which causes birth defects and can debilitate dogs who eat the catshit they find.

Therefore, IF someone has to have cats, then I think tethering them is preferable to letting them go free ... to kill native wildlife, and shit everywhere ...

Jack

So, what you are saying is that you are a cat person, finally after all these years you confess.

The term "crazy cat lady" is now believed to be "a real thing" ...

Cat Parasite linked to Developed Mental Illness