Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garner's Escobedo

That dogs really a 2xw neither camp acknowledge the others win

@LengthMX: Actually, I don't know what you are trying to tell us. Did you acquire frozen semen of the dog recently? If so do you already have any breeding plans on how to use it?
    By the way please pay attention to proper spelling in order to make sure other members can find this thread with the use of the forum's search function in the future. It's Garner's Escobedo.

@Rolltidepride: Hey, that sounds quite interesting! Do you have any additional information which you are able to share with us like opponents, times, etc.? What do you excactly mean with "neither camp acknowledges the other's win"?
    The dog is listed in our database as well and I would be more than happy to add some of this historical information to its pedigree. http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=23137
    Last edited by Lasse; 08-16-2016 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Spelling corrected.

Lasse since your correcting other people's spelling check yours as well. It's not "quiet interesting" it's "quite interesting"!

He is not a two time winner. He won one but after that all his teath where gone due to him chewing on everything.

Thank you for the provided information, Millerman! Can you tell us a little bit more? Whom did he go into? How long did it take for Escobedo to succeed? Was his opponent picked-up (game) or did he stop?

Had a litter off of Escobedo x Garner's MJ . Gave one to T.G.(Ronda Rousey) and none of the others worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by ACEOFSPADES View Post
    Had a litter off of Escobedo x Garner's MJ . Gave one to T.G.(Ronda Rousey) and none of the others worked out.
    I read somewhere that redboy is producing better?

Quote Originally Posted by BD91 View Post
    I read somewhere that redboy is producing better?
    I hope so...I believe that Gloria produced better than Escobedo.