Thread: Frisco/Eli Male Prospect For Sale

Frisco/Eli Male Prospect For Sale

$400 obo http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=47903
    Wanna part ways with this male due to going in a different direction with my camp. Has good health and all hardware. PM if interested

This is the second person I've seen say there going away from these el negro dogs.

What's going on ? Not working how you want them? Or sitting on them to long?

I really can't tell you much about dogs coming down from El Negro with this being my only one and I wouldn't let one make me feel a certain way about them as a whole. This prospect has been true thus far and I just have my mind set on another family of dogs that we are feeding and really don't want him to go to waste. Believe you me, if something was wrong with him this post wouldn't even exist.

That's good to know.... I just got worried a bit you being the second person I heard going a different direction away from the el negro dogs. I just got a pup back in November heavy el negro off Ch. Dexter.

How old is he? And loc?

Going hold on to him.

El Negro dogs are the truth! I am extremely happy with the success I've had with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage78 View Post
    is he still for sale?
    Dude this post is from 2017....