Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nastyman dogs from Europe?

Nastyman dogs from Europe?

Anyone with first hand experience with this line? I know there are some here in the states. A friend of mine has a good one cross. Jw

Best of it IMO is by way of Jazz. So I would look for him up close, then just connect the dots by way of Shana. Tough, very hard mouthed, better then average air but can take a little longer to turn on. Come around best when the right time is put in with them, some can take up to 3 years before being ready but can be more then worth the wait.

Nasty Man has owned and/or bred and/or bred to and/or shown :

Jeff ROM, Shana ROM, CH Gremlin ROM, Brando 1XW, CH Whitehead, Snoopy Jr POR, CH Rocco, CH Buffy, 220V 2xw, Little Shana 2xw, Tank 1XW, exGRCH Arthur ROM, CH Shakter POR , GRCH Letty, CH Mulder, GRCH Frankie ROM, Heny 2xw, Doser 2xw, Vega 2xw POR, Vicky 2xw, CH Jazz ROM, Raptor 1XW, CH Taichy, Aldo ROM, CH Lady, CH Trinka, Rosie 2xw POR, Singy 2xw,Skinner POR, CH Yoda, Sugar 1XW, Taree 1XW, CH Petit, Jed 2xw, Nancy 2xw, Red Jazz 1XW, CH Dino, CH Bronco, ADX 2xw, Converge 2xw, Brandon Lee 1XW, Dixie ROM, Everest 1XW, Noomi 1XW, Geronimo 2xw, Sofa POWDER, Trisha 1XW ROM, Jeffrey 1XW, Max 1XW, 1XW Raptor, Red Rock 1XW, Sandy 1XW, Snooty 1XW CH Tina, CH Aida, Cana ROM, GRCH Gator CH Zebo ROM, exGRCH Masacra, CH Jaksyna, CH Kyra, CH Gary POR, GRCH Maya, GRCH Maya Jr, GRCH Black Bill, CH Soshana, Pinky ROM, GRCH Tornado, Ahab 2xw, CH Jetta, CH Pedro, CH Bebe, Grincs POR, CH Frisco, Sasa 2xw ROM, CH Blondie, CH Nicky, GRCH Tito, Catalina 2xw ROM, CH Aron, CH Ciro, CH Dixie, CH Greg, CH Jazzy, CH Judo, CH Jetta, CH Judas, CH Karvaly, CH Linda, CH Matyi, CH Mike, CH Mulder, CH Pig, CH Piranha, CH Zulu, CH Chieff, CIAM 2xw, exGRCH Gus, CH Jaky, GRCH Tito , GRCH Tomash, Kanape Jr 2xw POR, CH Lily, Sonja POR, CH Jaksy ROM, Spartacus POR, GRCH Blackie, Zena ROM

Very thorough answer SOUR-MASH. Welcome aboard.

S_B

Nasty Man's start came during what is referred to as the Kadar Era in Hungary. There was during this period much change and though there was some positives during this period for the country, things were clouded by a recession that sunk living standards drastically. Many Hungarians also refer to this period as The Red Terror because as well the recession there was oppression, spies, informers etc etc. Human rights were slim to none, one could not travel abroad, the people were not allowed to own currency.

As the country was in this state and with so few human rights as you can imagine there was no animal rights as in enforcement and thus the stage was set for matching dogs. During this period it was not in the least uncommon to find upwards of a thousand or more people attend the matches and matches were held frequently to almost every weekend.

The first dogs Nasty Man were to own on his own were a strain of Alligator that was popular at the time in West Germany and were showing well there. To this day, it is a line that is still popular in that area as well as Russia and areas of the balkans.

Not content with everything he saw with line himself Nasty Man began to look else where for good stock. There were many Patrick bred dogs imported in Eastern Europe and while he admired their intelligence and gameness he to was not content with the line unto itself.

Things began to come into there own with a meeting with the legendary Bros Kennel and there was no looking back for the Nasty Man and the lines he would begin to breed Tombstone / Bolio x Jeep / Rascal / Chinaman.

Since settling for the most part on those lines he has been a very successful dogman and is an international competitor who has had more then his share of great dogs.

One lesser known dog of his many years ago was one by the name of Snoopy. At the time there was another man with a large bandogg who was three years of age and had earned a reputation as a pitbull killer in the area. The Nasty Man laughed at this and said he would face this man with his pitbull killer. A meeting was arranged and much to the horror of many who were there and had placed bets, the Nasty Man brought Snoopy who was 9 years old at the time and no longer had his cutters, he was Nasty Mans long time schooling dog, a roll dog. The bandogg was to never again to kill another pitbull.

Nasty Man is a highly competitive but humble as well, a teacher, a student and a true gentlemen sportsman in a sport not always known for such men and their good ethics. His dogs have stood the test but he himself will tell you, you must never be satisfied in your program, you must always strive.

Good dogs are where you find them yes and his are as good a line as any. Many always are looking for the next big thing, an edge, people like to believe hype. A good one from the Nasty Man line may be nothing in the hands of a poor dogman and an average dog at best may achieve much more in the hands of a true seasoned dogman or woman. My point being that yes you can import a pup or prospect from Nasty Man...and then what ? As good dogs can be found here in North America or for that matter, the world. Good tried and true seasoned dogmen however are not so common. As the Nasty Man himself says "many athletes - few warriors".
    Last edited by SOUR-MASH; 05-04-2017 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Spelling

"Many athletes....few Warriors"

No truer words in the sport of the APBT. Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed every word!

S_B

Cheers. Some of this content was featured in the FALL 2016 issue of SBM. I elaborated on what I know first hand as well as direct from N.M.

Excellent post Sour-Mash! I appreciated the input.

Quote Originally Posted by Refugee View Post
    Excellent post Sour-Mash! I appreciated the input.
    My pleasure, I was happy to contribute.

Great reply , thanks for your time and informative reply , I like the look of his blood line ����