Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the hunt continues they wont stop until all the dogmen are gone we have to fight back

the hunt continues they wont stop until all the dogmen are gone we have to fight back

Those dogs weren’t being housed appropriately. Dogs freeze in those temperatures.

his dogs are housed no differently than mine and the video doesn't show the actual houses that were being used ironline has been around for a very long time he will beat this trust me

My statement was more a question on housing. I know typically people use 55 gallon drums with a covering on the front. I wonder about insulation. My dogs are house dogs. I live in hotter climates so cold isn't a problem here. Is it possible to wrap insulation around the drum. It would be good if there was a 75 gallon drum. Wrap the 55 gallon in insulation sit it inside the larger drum. I bet it would get so hot inside there you would have to vent it. You're right about the witch hunt. I think I have a fight coming because exercise my dogs have a equipment for such. People have hunting dogs all day. Exercise a pit and you're a dogfighter. I think some of these animal husbandry issues make things worse on all owners of the breed that need multiple dogs for legitimate reasons.

Nothing wrong with the wooden houses shown on the video of Iron Line's yard. They're probably insulated as I'm sure this kennel has been in the area a long time and knows how to properly house their dogs in those conditions.

These seizures of people's property is such bullshit. I hope he wins this fight and makes them pay!

S_B

I was trying to think of a cheap reproducible way to get a house built and a dog warm. I guarantee getting too hot would be the problem if you could build one that way. I don’t think they make a barrel that big.

Other thing watching that video. They guy brought it on himself. He said police and ac came out he wouldn’t deal with them. I keep my dogs low and out the way. Never loose. No people stepping in their crap on the street. I wonder if that’s the reason behind most of these busts.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank43 View Post
    Other thing watching that video. They guy brought it on himself. He said police and ac came out he wouldn’t deal with them. I keep my dogs low and out the way. Never loose. No people stepping in their crap on the street. I wonder if that’s the reason behind most of these busts.
    If there are no charges brought against the man why should he "deal" with them? The man clearly has a secure yard and did not bother any of his neighbors with nuisance dogs. So they got a warrant and made it hard on him...UNJUST!

I don't see any legal reason the authorities seized his dogs at all. He appears to be the victim of the harassing animal control groups.

If you're not hurting anyone or breaking any laws there is no reason you cannot keep as many dogs as you like for your own personal reasons. At this point in time there are now laws restricting breed ownership or how many animals you choose to feed. They haven't even charged the man, it's ridiculous they need to return his dogs!

Frank 43 insulated wooden houses with bedding such as straw or hay is a perfectly acceptable means of keeping a dog warm in just about any climate in the US. I'm not a fan of barrels but with bedding they are just as suitable for proper shelter. Now the housing they sell at the box stores and pet stores are below par. But I'm sure the average person won't see it that way.

S_B

I hear you. I generally try to make as few waves as possible and stay under the radar. Because of that I think people get suspicious. His biggest thing is weather. People worry about the dogs. Neighbors didn’t care until the weather got cold. I don’t keep mine outside.