Thread: Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

We are still monitoring the site. If peds or breedings are entered incorrectly they will be deleted. So be mindful of how you are entering your peds and breedings into the database.

**Note**
    -A pedigree is only for a single dog registration and not a litter. So if your selling pups add them all individually or create a test breeding
    -Breedings are for actual breedings not hypothetical breedings...ie the pups are not born yet, but pups can be added once they are born from the created breeding
    -Test breedings are for hypothetical breedings and are not added into the database. *If you just want to sell pups and not add each individual to the database, then just make a test breeding and post that ped in the classifieds.

I know that I have made some mistakes and I try to delete them but it will not let me ,I thought that we could delete them but I maybe wrong . ALSO someone else posted my dog here on the site . It is RICHARDSON'S 357 MAGNUM P.B. IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I can make some changes to it and put it on MY PEDIGREE page ?

Gotchu

Can i have full access to the site ? I posted my example pedigree

HEY I MADE A MISTAKE AND RE ENTERED MY DOG SAC'S LIL MAN I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS ALREADY IN THE DATA BASE I DO APOLOGIZE