Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mill for sale...

Mill for sale...

Older RedRiver Curley mill for sale...from the 80s
    I also have a Brand new belt I made for it that I will include with it.

Asking 750 USD for it.
    Only problem is I am In Montreal Canada.
    I can ship it or even bring it to the NY STATE BORDER for pick up.
    Thank You

If I was anywhere close to the area I'd be on it. @750 that's a steal.

It's an old classic, not to mention Patrick's Rick Rude was worked on this mill... When Bill owned him.

If there was a reasonable way to get it to Oregon, I would be on it. I have a Corvino mill too. I love collecting this old stuff. There was a transporter on the other site saying he'll do mills as well. Maybe I can find him.

Hi Im in Edmonton AB, what would he shipping here be?

Quote Originally Posted by brasso View Post
    If there was a reasonable way to get it to Oregon, I would be on it. I have a Corvino mill too. I love collecting this old stuff. There was a transporter on the other site saying he'll do mills as well. Maybe I can find him.

Have a Corvino one also and one for parts 😆

I'll ship it anywhere, but the the person needs to look into the shipping and I can either bring it to the airport, transporter out where it needs to go to leave from Montreal.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jochu38 View Post
    Hi Im in Edmonton AB, what would he shipping here be?
    You have to look up from your end what it will cost you..

Quote Originally Posted by brasso View Post
    If you like to collect old mills, I have a Lemm mill, Chandler Mill, 2 Corvino mills, Curious Stage III Mill Older version of RRC mill
    Plus a few more you may have not know (Builders) McPhearson mill, Waldman mill, Buck worked on before the Zeke show, etc I'm starting to forget them myself lol
    But I have a few mills still, can do a package deal, one mill, 2 mills etc..I don't mind No rush.
    Also, One mill Giroux Ch Gunner was worked on, along with Ch.Paddy (Boomerang) Ch.Sunday Ch.Milou (early 70s) Not to mention a Roland Fotenot hand written keep that came with one of the Corvino mills.
    Thank you.

That's a hell of a collection. Sure wish we were closer to each other.